There are exercises that can help you lose belly fat without leaving home. The goal can be achieved by alternating aerobic exercises with those that strengthen the muscles. And this practice can provide benefits that go beyond aesthetics. This is because accumulation of fat in the abdominal region can cause cardiovascular, respiratory and posture problems.
These 6 easy-to-do exercises without leaving home help in strengthening the abdominal muscles, improving posture, speeding up the metabolism and consequently aiding in weight loss. In addition, exercises are essential for anyone who wants to lose weight and gain a more beautiful and healthy body. Unfortunately, many people forget this and only worry about dieting, and of course, they do not achieve the desired results.
However, before you start doing the exercises it is important to talk to your doctor and see if you are okay with your health. In addition, it is essential to wear appropriate clothes to do gymnastics and prepare the environment for the activity, because some movements need a bigger space to be performed.
So today we will show you that it is possible to do exercises at home to lose weight and with better results than the results you can have in a gym. So check out the 6 easy exercises to do without leaving home.
- Stationary run
Running in place or stationary running is basically simulating a race without leaving the place. It is a good aerobic exercise and it helps to warm up the body for the next movements.
How to perform:
Wear comfortable running shoes and sneakers and simulate a run without leaving the place. You can lean on a wall, for example. It is also possible to use a rubber band tying one leg in the other to increase the intensity of the exercise. Experts recommend that at the beginning 5 sets with duration of 1 minute each should be performed. Many trainers believes that, with an hour of stationary running it is possible to lose up to 600 calories which contributes to weight loss and consequently abdominal fat.
- Side Elevation of the Legs
- Lie down on your side, straight spine with your legs extended on the line of the trunk.
- Support the head in one hand and the other hand on the floor in front of the trunk.
- Lift both legs together by contracting the side of the abdomen and release slowly.
Tips: To get more intense, put shin guards on your ankles. Make 2 to 3 sets of 12 to 15x (each side)
- Lower Abdominal
- Lie on your back with your lower back supported, knees bent at hip width feet resting on the floor and hands on the back of your head.
- Bring your left knee toward your chest, releasing the air, contracting your abdomen and pushing your lower back to the floor, inhale and return to the starting position, without placing your feet on the floor and without lowering your lumbar from the mat.
- Now using right knee, repeat the same steps.
- Lifting of Legs & Body (V-shape posture)
- Lie on your back on the floor.
- Now, simultaneously raise your torso and legs extended until you are sitting on the bones of the butt.
- Keep the abdomen contracted, the back straight and the hands at the knees.
- Remain for 5 to 10 seconds and repeat 6 times.
Do 3 sets of 6 to 15 reps each.
- Side Surface with Twist
- Face down on your forearms on the floor.
- Extend your legs and overlap them, with the sides of your feet flat against the floor.
- Raise the body, raising the hips, which will be slightly twisted / rotated.
- Hold for 20 seconds.
- Go down and do the other side.
Tips: Make 10 moves with each side.
Extra Tips: Do the sets one after another, with no breaks, lasting 55 seconds each.
- The movement begins with a squat, followed by a quick movement to place the hands on the floor and “kick” the feet back, stopping in the bending position.
- Now, pull the legs back into the squat position and raise the trunk.
- Finish with a leap with outstretched hands. The idea is that all steps should be performed in sequence, not stopping after performing a move to start another.
Start by running the movement 5 times in a row and progressing. You can do 8 sets of 5 reps each.