Making desserts at home allows us to have complete control over the preparation. In this way, we make sure that the ingredients used are of the best quality and that they do not include compounds that are harmful to health.
Considering that time is increasingly limited to do the different tasks of the house, such as cooking, we offer the following list of 4 home-made delicious desserts quick to prepare and full of nutrition.
This recipe is especially dedicated for you to surprise your family with a delicious dish after lunch or as an afternoon snack.
4 Homemade Dessert Recipes
- Chocolate Pudding
Chocolate with high cocoa (not industrial) content, offers great health benefits (if consumed moderately).
- It is rich in magnesium, which provides energy to the body.
- It causes a sense of well-being because it contains tryptophan, the essential amino acid for the production of serotonin (known as the “Happiness Hormone”).
- It is rich in antioxidants and flavonoids, which contains a large amount of soluble fiber that helps to regenerate the skin and improves circulation.
Now that you already know its benefits, check out the recipe:
- 1 banana
- ½ cup chocolate powder (75 g)
How to make?
- Cut the banana into small slices and place in the blender.
- Beat until smooth.
- Gradually add the chocolate powder until it has a flavor to your liking.
- Beat until both ingredients are well blended.
- Pour the mixture in small cups and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- If you like, you can decorate the dessert with a strawberry or some icing sugar.
- Strawberry Ice Cream
This fruit, besides being refreshing, offers a lot of health benefits.
- It has vitamins Group B, C and E, and contains fiber, which makes it suitable for regulating the digestive system.
- Because it is rich in water, it works as a detoxifier. It is an antioxidant and has few calories.
- It is anti-inflammatory, helps reduce constipation and regulates the proper functioning of intestinal transit.
Prepare this delicious and refreshing ice cream and enjoy its flavor which provides essential vitamins and nutrients to your body.
- 1 cup chopped strawberries (150 g)
- 1 cup sour cream (225 g)
- 1 cup sugar (120 g)
How to make?
- Wash the fruit well and cut into pieces, removing the leaves.
- Pour the strawberries in the blender and beat until it looks like a puree.
- Transfer to a bowl and add the cream and sugar.
- With the help of a mixer, mix until you get the desired texture.
- Put in a refractory, cover with plastic wrap and leave in the freezer for 4 hours.
- Mango Mousse
- This tropical fruit is rich in minerals such as calcium, magnesium, potassium and copper.
- It also offers vitamins A, C and fiber. It helps in digestion; it is a source of antioxidants and lowers bad cholesterol levels.
- The sleeve prevents acidity and strengthens the bones because of its high vitamin K content.
- In addition, by not containing many oxalates and having enough water and fiber, it protects our kidneys from the stones.
Here’s another one of the very simple homemade dessert recipes, which is ideal for hot days.
- 1 cup milk (250 ml)
- 3 tablespoons unflavored gelatin (30 g)
- 1 ripped mango
- 1 natural yogurt (125 g)
- 2 tablespoons sugar (20 g)
How to make?
- First, put the milk to heat.
- When it is starting to boil, add the gelatin and stir until it is completely incorporated.
- Cut the mango into small cubes and mix in a separate container with the natural yogurt and sugar.
- Pour this mixture into the milk and beat for a few minutes until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Serve in small cups and leave in the freezer for 5 hours.
As a decoration, you can add more mango pieces or some other fruit of preference on the top.
- Rice with milk
This recipe is the queen of all fast and inexpensive homemade desserts.
It offers benefits to your health, as rice is a great source of energy, contains high levels of fiber, vitamins and minerals.
It is heart-healthy for its low cholesterol levels, has antioxidant properties and controls blood pressure.
- 4 cups milk (1 liter)
- ¾ cup sugar (125 g)
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon powder (20 g)
- 1 cup white rice (200 g)
How to make?
- In a large saucepan, pour a liter of milk with the sugar and cinnamon.
- Bring to medium heat and stir constantly.
- Wash the rice until the water that comes out is cleaner. In this way, we can remove the starch.
- When the milk is starting to boil, add the rice (previously drained).
- Stir from time to time with a wooden spoon, until the rice has absorbed the milk.
- Let cook for 50 minutes. The key is to let cook until the beans are soft, without letting the milk dry completely.
- When you notice that it is already perfect, remove from the stove and add more cinnamon if you want the rice pudding to be sweeter.
You can also add condensed milk when you serve, this will give a delicious flavor to your dessert.