10 Foods with Negative Calories to Lose Weight Easily

negative calorie foods

The term negative calorie sounds like a joke, but it’s a real term that makes sense. It is low calorie foods that your body burns more calories to digest them than the food contain. Thus, there is the creation of a total intake of negative calories, which can help you to lose weight more easily.

The calories of these foods with negative calories are much more difficult for the body to process them. In other words, the body has to work harder in order to digest these foods. This gives these foods a tremendous natural advantage of burning fat.

Let’s assume that dessert piece consisting of 400 calories may require only 150 calories to be digested by our body, resulting in a net gain of 250 calories which is added to our body fat.

According to this theory, for example, if you eat 100 calories of a food that requires 150 calories to digest, then you burned an additional 50 calories simply by eating that food.

10 foods with negative calories to lose weight easily

  1. Cauliflower

Cauliflower as negative calorie foodDid you know that 100 grams of cauliflower contains only 25 calories? With zero fat, cauliflower helps prevent weight gain and diabetes. Its nutritional properties also offer protection against cancer of the prostate, ovary and cervix.

  1. Cucumber

Cucumber for weight lossRich in water, cucumber is a refreshing food full of vitamin B. There are only about 16 calories in 100 grams of cucumber. This food consists of 95% water, which helps to moisturize the body while assisting in the elimination of toxins. They also aid in digestion, an important tool for weight loss and for maintaining overall health.

  1. Asparagus

asparagus as low calorie foodAsparagus contains only 20 calories per 100 grams. This super food contains no fat and is rich in vitamin K and folic acid. Vitamin K helps in blood clotting, is good for people with high blood pressure problem and prevents fluid retention. Also, asparagine, an amino acid found in asparagus, helps insulin do its job of carrying glucose.

  1. Celery

Similar to cucumber, celery is extremely rich in water, allowing the body to burn more calories to digest them than it actually contains. About 75% of the celery is water, while the other 25% are fiber. There are only 16 calories in 100 grams of celery.

  1. Tomato

Tomatoes for weight lossThe tomato is very low in calories and is loaded with health benefits. They contain only 18 calories per 100 grams. Its antioxidant properties are excellent for health as they reduce the risk of heart attacks and strokes.

  1. Lean Meat

Lean Meat as negative calorie foodAlthough not entirely a negative calorie, lean meats such as pork, chicken and turkey are high in protein, forcing the digestive system to work harder and temporarily increase the body’s metabolic rate, which helps burn more calories. More protein in the diet also helps you feel full for long periods of time.

  1. Papaya

Papaya to lose weight quicklyRich in vitamin C and great for joints, papaya contains only 43 calories per 100 grams. This fruit is also a good source of fiber, which helps fight against constipation and high cholesterol. Its seeds are considered an excellent natural remedy to combat all types of parasites and help to fight constipation.

  1. Pepper

Eating pepper helps speed up metabolism, so they are one of the best foods to burn calories and slim down. In addition, they contain only 40 calories per 100 grams.

  1. Apple

Green apple for weight lossGreen apples in particular are low in calories containing about 52 calories per 100 grams. Although not exactly a calorie-free food, green apples are great for weight loss because their dietary fibers induce satiety and promote the elimination of excess fat from the body.

  1. Coffee

A cup of coffee usually contains only two calories, so it is great for burning fat; perfect for energy and also helps you lose weight.

These foods are of great help to people who seek to lose weight in a healthy way. Although they contain negative calories, so that you really can lose weight; you should also practice physical activities regularly and maintain a good diet.